Vitnan replied

293 weeks ago

Star Trek: Horizon Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd 1080p > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

In a time prior to the United Federation of Planets, a young coalition of worlds led by Earth battle the Romulan Star Empire for their very survival.
I suppose that it is unfair to judge Star Trek: Horizon by professional standards. Perhaps we have been spoiled by the excellence of Prelude To Axanar, Star Trek New Voyages and Star Trek Continues but I have begun to have high expectations for Trek fan films, perhaps unrealistically so.Those involved in the making of Star Trek: Horizon are , I assume, amateurs and probably cannot attain the professional standards of the aforementioned productions.<br/><br/>Excuses can be made for the poor acting and the fact that the film looks as though it was filmed through a dense fog, but there is no excuse for the completely unoriginal script. A good script should cost no more than a bad one. Horizon ( or should that be STH?) has a script that feels like a blatant rip off of previous Trek scripts with the elements put together in some semblance of order. That is simply not good enough. We loved Prelude To Axanar ( like the original Star Trek TV series) for their innovation. We adored Star Trek New Voyages and Star Trek Continues for their attention to atmosphere, tone and detail.<br/><br/>Mayve I&#39;m being harsh but Star Trek:Horizon fails short in all these areas 3/10
I was ready to stop watching this Star Trek fan film from some of the reviews I read. I suggest giving this film a chance. The pacing, attention to detail, and technical film-making ability made the 101 minutes of this film go by pretty quickly. I found myself enjoying the acting of these people. It is sometimes more interesting to have people who look like &quot;regular&quot; folk tell us the story, which in this case was a good story with some weight to it. It was all put together with a good eye. <br/><br/>I recommend this film. The makers should be proud of their work.

Star Trek: Horizon is a feature-length film, made by fans in love with Star Trek, that is set during the time of Enterprise (the fifth Star Trek series). It is our goal to create a feature film that is worthy of the name Star Trek and that can close out the story threads that were left hanging after Enterprises untimely cancellation in 2005. Kickstarter campaign exists.
646f9e108c
Extreme Justice tamil pdf downloadParasite Dolls download movie freeThe Heist full movie with english subtitles online downloadHands of Steel full movie download 1080p hdThe Odyssey of Destiny in hindi download free in torrentK do Giasu: Hangyaku no Rur shu I - K d song free downloadReins full movie in hindi 720pDaniel Endures Tomas for Katerina full movie torrentWho's Who in hindi movie downloadThe Hard Word full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.