Vitnan replied

295 weeks ago

Foodfight! In Hindi Movie Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

When the supermarket closes at night, the contents inside come to life! The shop becomes a living world for Dex Dogtective and all other creatures inside it at night time. However, with the new Brand X coming into the store, things take a turn for the worst.
The evil Brand X joins a supermarket that becomes a city after closing time.
That&#39;s by far the worst animation movie I&#39;ve ever seen, I say this already having seen The Wild, Chicken Little, Home on the Range, all Disney sequels, all Titanic animations and all Bluth movies 90s. The bullshit level in &quot;Foodfigth&quot; is unsurpassed and unreachable. All animation lover should watch this &quot;pearl&quot; to give a good laugh and every film student should see this as a learning experience about everything you should not do in a movie.<br/><br/>Starting with the weird premise, market products that come to life when the market closes, and shelves magically transformed into a city. It&#39;s all very strange, confused, and the film does not care one bit to explain to us which are the rules of this universe. The film simply think we are already aware of everything.<br/><br/>After this initial shock, everything gets worse. We face generic characters, extremely poorly animated and ugly to look at - what heck is that weasel, my Jesus. The plot is a spectacular mess. The film does not know what audience it is targeting. It&#39;s look terribly childish, but there are dialogues and grotesque sexual innuendos and poorly made, not suitable for children. There are Nazis. The moment it happens the war of food is worthy of Michael Bay, with endless explosions, the point you wonder when it will all end.<br/><br/>The animation it seems that was taken from someone&#39;s ass in the early 90s. That would be horrible in 1995, imagine how horrible it is today. The scenarios are really terrible and confused, you never know where the characters are, whether it&#39;s on the shelf, or in the world of products, or in the aisles of the supermarket.<br/><br/>Can anyone explain to me why the hell this film had a big budget? Would you believe in me if I said that this film has a budget more expensive than Fantasia, Lion King, The Secret of NIMH, Toy Story and Spirited Away? My fuc*** Jesus, this can&#39;t be serious.
Have I ever been more bored in my life? The answer is probably no.<br/><br/>Let&#39;s kick things off with the production of this film because I think this is pretty necessary. This hopelessness of a film has been in production since 1999, and several different studios have been working on it, if that already tells you that quite a few people have gave up on it what&#39;s the point on watching it? That&#39;s what some people knew because it only got $75,000 back from a $65,000,000 budget, so obviously it was a flop. &quot;Foodfight&quot;, was also denounced from taking product placement, which could&#39;ve got them more money, to make it better! The studio that made this atrocious film also decided to get it out as quickly as possible since some of the characters in the poster weren&#39;t in the actual film. GEEZ! Another reason to back this up is that the ending where the main character proposes to his girlfriend is really rushed, this could&#39;ve been a good scene but it was wasted by the studio who wanted to get it out quickly and get some money, which they didn&#39;t do.<br/><br/>There were quite a few famous actors in this film such as Charlie Sheen however; one member of the cast shocked me quite a bit: Christopher Lloyd as Mr. Clipboard. His acting in my favorite film ever: Back to the Future was breathtaking and in this he was breathtakingly bad, how can he do this? I believe he should stay with acting because his voice acting was awful. Plus, what kind of name is Mr. Clipboard; it&#39;s insulting to say that the creators have no imagination with that name. Charlie Sheen is another fantastic actor, what a disappointment from him. All his lines were dull, even if the writer wrote them like that, he could&#39;ve put some energy into his lines, unfortunately, he didn&#39;t and that&#39;s what made crap like this. The final voice actor who baffled me was Hilary Duff, the actor who played Lorraine Baker in Cheaper by the Dozen. She portrayed Sunshine and made the character sound like a 5 year old, this was ridiculous! Judging by this film all of these actors/actress shouldn&#39;t be voice acting. On the subject of voice acting in general, it was dull and lifeless it made the whole film drag. During this film, there were a few speeches and somehow they were loathsome, speeches are supposed to get you hyped not bored! If I could use two phrases to sum up this film they would be &quot;simple and Plain&quot; and &quot;It&#39;s a trap&quot;, yes a Star Wars quote in this crap, and I hated it! The final thing I&#39;m going to say in this paragraph is about the cheesy one -liners, because it feels like you&#39;re having a cringe attack when you hear them, they&#39;re so dull and the way they&#39;ve been said is ghastly.<br/><br/>One of the main monstrosities of this film was the animation, Google it now because it looks like it was from a PlayStation 2 game and it was made in 2012! If the production history didn&#39;t scare you well the animation will because it&#39;s horrendous! Another thing about this film is that it&#39;s 100% dull, none of its interesting, if I told my brother to watch this he&#39;ll watch about 15 minutes of it and turn it off, it&#39;s that boring, I&#39;ve sat through a few boring movies but this one is the worst. One of the reasons why this film is so boring is because it&#39;s really unfunny, I had more laughs out of Superbabies than this, and I think I laughed about once in 90 minutes, that makes me feel depressed. Another reason why this is so boring is the fact that the plot was so basic. I can say it in 9 words: Evil Nazis take over shop, heroes must fight them. That&#39;s the plot. I&#39;ll let you take some time to realize how poor it is. Atrociously bad. You may be thinking why I said Nazis and I&#39;m going to tell you now; the evil organization is called Brand X and their characters and strategies are a strong resemblance to the Nazis, the evil woman whose name I can&#39;t remember is strangely like Hitler because she&#39;s good at speeches, has a very good manipulation strategy and back in 1945 Hitler was a handsome bloke apparently, and this evil woman was no exception, she was made to look good. Even her henchmen had slight German accents and were crazy, one of them reminded me of Joseph Goebbels, and not good who ever made this diabolical film. As I mentioned before the &quot;imaginative&quot; creators gave some really good names such as: Rex Dogtective! What a lousy and ridiculous name, even I could call the main character something better, for example: Jeff or Buster. You see a dog&#39;s name with a detective meaning I am better than these creators, but to be honest, it&#39;s not hard. On the same subject, in this &quot;film&quot; the lead role becomes a General? Because he starts to formulate plans like a general does but he&#39;s a detective? It&#39;s a bloody complicated movie in my head. One final reason why this film was bad is because it had really bad sex jokes in it; you may be thinking &quot;sex jokes in a kid&#39;s movie?&quot; This has been done before and as an example, Shrek has quite a few but not this bad. Again, these jokes make me cringe and question the world. There are a few other reasons why this film is bad but I don&#39;t want to milk it. So here&#39;s the final paragraph, the conclusion. I believe this film was a waste of time, money and effort. I&#39;ve already explained why and I just want to get to the next movie because I really can&#39;t be bothered talking about this movie. I want to forget about it: 0.6/10.

a5c7b9f00b
The Final Countdown torrent2.0 full movie download mp4free download Project SylpheedBulletproof movie in hindi free downloadAndromeda download torrentBad Weather for the Magician full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieAvalanche in hindi download free in torrentBatman: Arkham Knight torrentShelter full movie in hindi free downloaddownload full movie One Run Elmer in hindi
Please log in to post a reply.